Whether you are trying to recover from a past injury or you’re simply striving to get parts of your body to work seamlessly for your next big athletic event, we are here for you. We fully embrace the philosophy that life is for enjoying it. Don’t let pain and physical impairment suck the fun out of your life. At Downtown Physiotherapy and Health in Vancouver, we strive to help you on your way to pain free and healthy living. Our clinic facilities are modern and purpose-built with a light, warm and friendly atmosphere. We have private treatment cubicles equipped with fully hydraulic healing plinths and treatment machines. We accept most major private health insurance companies.
Our specialized services in physical therapy, custom-made orthotics, acupuncture, massage therapy, rehabilitation and related treatments, skin tightening, active rehabilitation, and post-surgical rehabilitation will find the real cause of what is holding you back from enjoying life. Our clinic offers expertise in the management of back and neck pain, headache, shoulder pain, tendon injury, sports injuries
Meet Ahmad Rezvani – Our Physiotherapist
- Senior Physical Therapist at Downtown Health and Physiotherapy Clinic
- Registered Physiotherapist by CPTBC
- Expert in orthopedic physiotherapy and sports injuries
- Over 18 years of experience in Orthopedics and Sports Physical Therapy
- Functional Dry needling Certified
- Specialist in Trigger Point Therapy, Kinesio Taping, and Mulligan Concepts.
- Certified Acupuncture Provider
- Proud physiotherapist of BC Blind sport (Goal ball)
- Fluent in Farsi and well-known professional in the Vancouver Iranian community.
- Licenced Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist
- Certified for Gate Analysis, and foot deformities
- Certified in vestibular rehabilitation
Ahmad enjoys treating a diverse patient population and has a variety of interests including sports medicine, post-operative conditions, biomechanics and movement dysfunctions, manual therapy, injury prevention, health and wellness, and functional training. He incorporates the most current evidence-based research into unique, individualized treatments in order to promote optimal function and recovery.
Ahmad is a strong believer in treating his patients through evidence-based practices, as well as through the utilization of education, manual therapy, and therapeutic exercises. He wants to help his patients obtain the best quality-of-life possible by improving their strength and functional mobility – allowing them to stay active and to pursue the life they desire by meeting the goals they set.
Ahmad continues to stay active through swimming, spinning, weight lifting, and running. He is adventurous in both trying unique foods and in his travels; he enjoys exploring new local restaurants and adding new destinations to his travel list.