FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

BLOG

Definition: This injury is also known as AC sprain. It is the involvement of the joint formed between acromion and collarbone. Injury mechanism: AC sprain is usually caused by a direct blow to the joint. The result of the impact is Acromion Over-Riding Clavicle and stretching of ligaments or capsule of the joint. Symptoms: Pain

Symptoms / Diagnosis

Monday, 19 March 2018 by

Ischiogluteal Bursitis Ischiogluteal bursitis happens when the bursa (a fluid filled-like sac or grease under your hamstrings) allows adjacent tissues slide over one other and cause irritation, inflammation, or damage to that region. This can occur when a traumatic injury (micro or macro trauma) happens like falling hard on a surface, this can damage the

Upper Motor Neuron Reflexes

Monday, 12 March 2018 by

Upper motor neuron(UMN) connect the motor cortex of the brain to the muscles. The upper motor neurons originate within the motor cortex and then travels down the spinal cord within the corticospinal tracts. Approximately 85% of upper motor neurons cross over to the contralateral side in the brainstem and then travel within the lateral corticospinal tract. The other 15%

Hamstring origin tendinopathy

Monday, 05 March 2018 by

Hamstring origin tendinopathy is usually happening when there is an inflammation within the hamstring tendon. When performing an activity using the hamstring muscle and repeating that exercise, the tendon can lead to microscopic tears in it. For the body to repair the tendon, it begins an inflammatory response within the tendon calling it tendinopathy. When

TOP


CALL


EMAIL


MAP